100 Questions to Ask On A Date Continued
Have you got a first date on the horizon and you are worried that you might run out of things to say? Or maybe it is in the early stages of your relationship and you want to get to know your date better?
Here are the next 20 of the 100 questions to ask on a date that can help you get a conversation going.
61. What is your favorite all time movie?
62. What is the worse movie you have ever seen?
63. What is the best concert you have been to?
64. Do you prefer beer, wine or coffee?
65. What was your best vacation?
66. If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
67. What was worse vacation?
68. Name three places you would love to visit?
69. Who was your worse boss?
70. If you could do anything what would it be?
71. If you could, what super powers would you have?
72. Ever had a massage?
73. What is is your ideal romantic dinner?
74. What is the dumbest purchase you ever made?
75. Where did you find money when you were flat broke?
76. Have you ever donated blood?
77. What sporting event/concert/entertainment would you buy tickets to regardless of price?
78. Ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
79. Ever won the lottery?
80. What would you do with your lottery winnings?
Series: 100 Questions to Ask On A Date