100 Questions to Ask On A Date Continued
Have you got a first date on the horizon and you are worried that you might run out of things to say? Or maybe it is in the early stages of your relationship and you want to get to know your date better?
Here are the next 20 of the 100 questions to ask on a date that can help you get a conversation going.
41. Describe your perfect day?
42. How many films do you own?
43. How much music do you have?
44. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
45. What is the weirdest thing about you?
46. What is on your bedside table?
47. Are you cheap or thrifty?
48. Have you ever been in love with two people at the same time?
49. What were your grades in school/ college/ university?
50. Favorite teacher?
51. Have you ever had any relatives in jail?
52. What are your favouite toppings on pizza?
53. Which colour – black or white?
54. Do you see yourself as a glass half full or half empty person?
55. Ever been to a food shelter?
56. iPhone or Blackberry?
57. Apple Mac Or Windows?
58. Do you prefer a bath or shower?
59. On holiday, would you prefer trekking the mountains or lying on a beach?
60. What is your ideal method of travel – plane, train or automobile?
Series: 100 Questions to Ask On A Date