100 Questions to Ask On A Date Continued
Have you got a first date on the horizon and you are worried that you might run out of things to say? Or maybe it is in the early stages of your relationship and you want to get to know your date better?
Here are the next 20 of the 100 questions to ask on a date that can help you get a conversation going.
21. What is your favorite thing to do alone?
22. Have you ever had a one night stand?
23. Do you save money?
24. What hobbies do you spend money on?
25. If you found a £100 would you keep it?
26. Do you want children/ more children?
27. Are you a good parent?
28. What makes a good parent?
29. Are you romantic?
30. Have you ever lost a pet?
31. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
32. Did you have pets when you were growing up?
33. Do you sleep in the nude?
34. What is your favorite midnight snack?
35. Do you exercise?
36. Are your parents still together?
37. Are you a marmite lover or hater?
38. What is one food you will never give up?
39. What is a food you can live without?
40. What is your favorite drink?
Series: 100 Questions to Ask On A Date